Get in Touch
- Nicole Freeman
- Senior Major Gift Officer
- Territories: Southern California, Southwest, and Mexico
The GSD understands the vital role of the exchange of ideas and we are active participants in the global discourse on design. On an annual basis, the GSD shares our design knowledge through lectures, symposia, exhibitions, books, magazines, websites, and Francis Loeb Library collections. We are committed to growing our reach and to engaging our community.
- Establish an endowed fund to support the GSD’s Public Lecture Series. This year-long, curated programming features internationally acclaimed design luminaries as well as artists, authors, and local design experts.
- Create an endowed fund to name Special Collections in the Frances Loeb Library. Your gift will enable the Library’s important and expansive special collections to be maintained and shared with scholars worldwide.
- Sponsor a design publication created by the GSD. Such documentation helps us to make an impact by sharing work from GSD faculty, researchers, and other experts from our community.
- Sponsor a design exhibition in the Gund Hall Gallery. Help make an impact by sharing the power of design with GSD faculty, students, alumni, the Harvard community, and guests at the School.