Balancing Act: Urbanism & Emerging Technologies, curated by Sae Kim MAUD ’12, is on view at the BSA Space through September 27, 2019. The exhibition looks at ways in which human-centered technology can have a positive impact on our urban experience. “With cities undergoing remarkable change, there is an urgency to find the balance between technology and urban life,” states the exhibition text. Kim currently serves as Associate Principal at Boston-based design firm CBT.
The show also features a number of GSD-affiliated contributors, including:
- Jennifer Birkeland MLA ’11
- Elizabeth Christoforetti MArch ’09
- Greg Chung Whan Park March ’11
- Jonathan Scelsa MAUD ’11
- Andres Sevtsuk, Assistant Professor of Urban Planning, Harvard GSD
- Andrew Witt MArch ’07, MDes ’02, Assistant Professor in Practice in Architecture, Harvard GSD
- Kaz Yoneda MArch ’11
A Curator Tour will take place on Thursday, June 27, 2019, 6:00 PM 8:00 PM.